Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about you, including the following:
- Information you provide directly to us via the Site or otherwise, such as your first and last name and contact information such as your postal address, email address, and telephone number;
- Information communicated to us directly, for example, by email or text messages;
- Information provided to us by affiliates or through non-affiliated third parties; and
- Information we collect automatically when you visit the Site or open emails we send.
Information We Collect Automatically
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To send you marketing or promotional emails or contact you regarding information you have requested, or other services that may interest you;
- For our market research and analysis;
- To promote the security of the Site and to investigate and prevent malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, an enforce our terms and policies; and
- For other purposes which we will notify you in advance or for which we receive your consent.
Sharing and Deletion of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information:
- To our subsidiaries or affiliates;
- To attorneys, accountants, consultants, and other subject matter experts to advise and assist in connection with the Site;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- In the event that the Company or any of its affiliated companies is involved in a merger, acquisition, transfer of control, bankruptcy, reorganization or sale of assets, we may sell or transfer the information described in this Policy as part of that transaction or diligence associated with such transaction.
We will use reasonable efforts to delete your personal information at any time upon written request by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
Opt-out of Marketing Communications
You may opt-out of receiving any marketing communications from us by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions provided in any such communication.
We use commercially reasonable and appropriate organizational, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect your information from loss, theft, and unauthorized use or access. These safeguards vary depending upon a variety of factors including the sensitivity of the applicable information.
The Site is not directed to, and TVP does not knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and become aware that your child has provided information without your consent, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
If you have any questions about this Policy or the Site, please contact us by sending an email to christopher[@]tvp.fund or by filling out our Contact Form.