Customer Success Manager
Who We Are
ZEBEDEE is a payment platform for virtual worlds. We build software developer kits to enable true in-game commerce using globally interoperable digital value protocols. Virtual worlds need the native currency of the internet. With one foot in the gaming industry and another in Fintech – we bridge the divide to the next payment frontier. Our platform will be the next generation Stripe, Visa, PayPal…Come and join us!
ZEBEDEE is in search of a Customer Success Manager to onboard and support the next wave of developer partners onto the ZEBEDEE platform. This individual will run point on managing customer relationships and play a crucial role in ensuring that ZEBEDEE’s customers are provided with the right information at the right time to quickly start leveraging ZEBEDEE’s services and continue to use them in the future. This individual will start as an individual contributor with runway to grow into a leadership capacity as the Customer function grows within the company.
- Help to define the Customer function within ZEBEDEE. As ZEBEDEE is still a growth company, the day-to-day processes as well as medium to long-term strategy of the department is yet to be fully defined. This individual will take ownership of this build phase and lead efforts in developing a world-class Customer function within the business.
- Develop a clear understanding of the developer onboarding journey and the challenges that developers face throughout. Once this understanding is developed, create a strategy for improving the onboarding flow and experience for our customers.
- Establish strong working relationships with each developer and key stakeholders within their organizations to decrease time to go live for each customer. Tailor materials and onboarding approach to align with the each developer’s business model, team, and overall needs to onboard successfully to the platform.
- Assist in creating resources and materials to aid developers with onboarding to the ZEBEDEE API and new products/services that become available.
- Promote the value of ZEBEDEE in all interactions with developer partners ensuring partners leverage the full capability of ZEBEDEE’s proposition.
- Sell additional services and solutions that ZEBEDEE offers to improve the developers’ experience and performance on the platform.
- Be the face of ZEBEDEE with customers and the first line of support in assessing issues/bugs that customers face and either resolve or escalate to teams internally. This individual will need to continuously reinforce the ZEBEDEE brand with each interaction.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve the customer experience through collaboration with cross-functional teams within ZEBEDEE.
- Establish a regular metrics driven reporting structure all levels of the organization have a clear view on the current state of all developer partners.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 7+ years work experience as a Customer Success Manager or similar role for a technical product/solution.
- Experience building high performing teams within an organization.
- Technical skills required, as they relate to the use of the API’s and embedded payments tools.
- Experience working with CRM (HubSpot) and customer support ticketing (Zendesk) tools.
- Experience working in an early-stage startup is a plus.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
- Accountability and personal organization are essential.
- Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company standards.