Global Marketing Manager
Fedi empowers communities and organizations everywhere so they can secure and use their money and data with Fedimint. We connect the most fundamental human technology — community — with freedom technologies, like bitcoin, to level up humanity. As a Marketing Manager at Fedi, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of this exciting, life-changing journey and help us to empower communities around the world.
We’re on the lookout for a Marketing Manager to join our mission to empower communities everywhere with Fedimint. The ideal candidate will be responsible for crafting and executing marketing campaigns that reflect our company’s brand and vision. We need someone who’s a Bitcoin buff, and who can come up with cutting-edge marketing strategies while fostering a collaborative environment.
- Create and execute marketing initiatives that drive engagement, brand awareness, and customer acquisition.
- Develop and maintain a strong freelancer network of content producers and creative professionals to produce deliverables, including case studies, newsletters, blogging, social media, and other marketing materials in a collaborative environment.
- Produce marketing material suites across various channels (digital, print, social, video, live events) to aid with local activation in targeted regions.
- Manage all aspects of social media channels, including strategy, content creation, and community growth and engagement
- Scout out opportunities in conferences, events, and activities around the globe to showcase our brand.
- Track, monitor, and evaluate marketing ROI for activities and accomplishments
- You’re a native English speaker with amazing written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience in creating and executing marketing initiatives.
- A deep passion and knowledge of Bitcoin and desire to empower communities everywhere.
- Strong knowledge of social media channels management/strategy, community growth and engagement.
- Ability to plan, execute, and report marketing initiatives in a cost-effective and professional manner.
- Hands-on experience building a freelancer network of content producers and creative professionals while keeping things collaborative and fresh.
- Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- At least 3 years of relevant marketing experience in a similar role and you are ready to take on new and exciting challenges.
Attractive salary package: We offer a competitive salary package including stock options, based on your skills, experience, and expertise in the field.
Infinite vacation: We believe in a healthy work-life balance, so we offer our employees the flexibility to take as much vacation time as they need to recharge and come back refreshed.
Travel: As a global company, we offer opportunities for travel to different parts of the world to attend conferences, events, and activities related to our industry. This is a chance to expand your knowledge and network with other professionals in the field.
If you’re interested in helping to level up humanity, and have a proven track record of developing and executing innovative marketing strategies in a collaborative and professional environment, we want to hear from you. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to receiving your CV for this exciting position.